Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Roughly 60% of the cases are in Ukraine. Guess where more than 100,000 ukrainians reside these days, and have relatives visit, or go there to visit? Sacramento area. Its just a matter of time before it arrives here, in full force.

·
Premium Member
3,830 Posts
I had all the usual childhood diseases growing up, include Measles. Lucky I guess. Could I catch this new strain? Is it a new strain? Dunno.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Does Ukraine have vaccinations for measles? If so, that would be important information to know.

Especially if they are required for children like they force to do here.

That would mean that either the virus has evolved/mutated, or the pharmaceutical companies are doing something wrong.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Used to be mandatory, but we're talking decades ago. After the breakup of USSR, many republics went back to MIddle Ages, mostly due to finances, and many being moslem on top of that.

As much as I am not a fan of Russia's health industry, for many reasons, one thing they do right, IMO, is how they approach vaccinations. In addition to what we get here, they vaccinate against some other medical issues, including Hep B, I think. And also vaccinate for certain things every 25-30 years as they claim a body needs to be re-vaccinated again after a period.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts