Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I might as well post another "me too" thread. I purchased my first XD today at a gun show in Utah. It is a .45 compact and I am all giddy sitting here looking at it. I have been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks and am now proud to be a new owner. :D

Thanks for all the advice and discussion that I have found on this forum.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice choice. What is the color?

·
Premium Member
127,795 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another XD45 armed Utahn!!! Congrats on the purchase!!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have not recieved mine as of yet, but then again, I only sent away for them last Thursday. I will keep everyone posted as to when I get them. I hope its sooner than later.:)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Since nobody answered my question about the free mags I looked it up myself. The offer is supposedly two free mags and a double mag pouch for any XD purchase between 10/15/08 and 1/15/09. I bought mine on 10/3! Arrgh! :mad: *bangs head on nearest hard surface* To add insult to injury, I bought two more mags last week for 50 bucks. :(

Yes, you can laugh. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Oops, didn't see that. Thanks anyway cyclescan. :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sorry, I should have answered your question also. My bad.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
No worries.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since nobody answered my question about the free mags I looked it up myself. The offer is supposedly two free mags and a double mag pouch for any XD purchase between 10/15/08 and 1/15/09. I bought mine on 10/3! Arrgh! :mad: *bangs head on nearest hard surface* To add insult to injury, I bought two more mags last week for 50 bucks. :(

Yes, you can laugh. :rolleyes:
Hey a friend of mine bought his a week before the promo started, and he called and raved about how he loves his xd45. Well he mentioned the promo, and they sent him a voucher for 60 bucks back to go toward the mags at his local gunstore. It's worth trying.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That it is. Will do.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts