Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A special shout-out and big thank you to CHA-LEE for helping me out today - I am now the new proud owner of a black/stainless bi-tone XD(m)!

And to my surprise, it's one of the first 5,000 made too and has it's own little certificate!

I got to shoot only about 2 mag's after I got it as the place was closing! But I can't wait to go back!

I think I might make some mods, first being changing the backstrap, but we'll see as I put more rounds through it..

It's just sooooo pretty :rolleyes:
LA

·
Premium Member
8,923 Posts
Welcome from UT from a former Coloradoan! Congrats on your new purchase.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Be sure to post a follow up when you've shot a few hundred rounds.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be posting for sure! Can't wait to get a couple hundred rounds, think I am going to head back to the range Tues - I got class tomorrow and I HAVE to do some homework :-x

As far as the mustang... the photo is of my Mach1... that I miss dearly - it was lemoned about a year ago from Ford... Arrgh.... Now I drive a utilitarian vehicle until I can save up for another fine piece of Detroit muscle.... Altho this time I am thinking something a little older, like a 69 fastback or something:rolleyes: but... if I keep getting into guns - I may spend all my money there....teeheehee.

LA

Be sure to post a follow up when you've shot a few hundred rounds.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congrats on the XDm mine is also one of the first 5,000 made and I have not had any problems with mine and almost 1,000 rounds through it. Its been a few weeks since I have been to the range I need to go soon my trigger finger is getting mighty itchy. Sorry to hear about your Mustang, I love Mustangs, I wish I could afford one, but if I could I would probably have another F150 instead, saving my money for one, my old 1999 died about 3 years ago and I didn't have the money to fix it :( but now I'm saving for a 2009 hopefully I will be able to get one next year, unless my wife lets me get more guns :D

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Congrats, and I take it your shoot went well then on behalf of the XD. Glad you picked it over the glock, sure you are too (pretty sure that was the other gun you were looking at when he volunteered to meet you and shoot his.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts