Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
my roomate was over there right after it happend, he's working for Blackwater. he brought back a shitload of pics, i will see if i can dig some up and post them.

Who were you contracted out to?

·
Registered
339 Posts
cloud8a said:
I took my XD 40 to New Orleans and helped some looters evacuate the city. These are some of the pictures I took while I was there for two months. we worked 12hrs 7 days a week no days off. click on the other links that dont show on the board

Fixed

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Actually the pics come up just fine. They're hot-linked to Image Shack.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
How did that coffin rise up to the surface? :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeff_1 said:
Did any of you guys take part in disarming of the citizens and owners who were minding there own buisness?
No I was strictly there to secure the Dillard Campus and all of its off campus facilities in Gentilly. If the guy across the street was carrying a gun I could care less as long as he stayed on his side of the street and away from me. My job was very specific.

Some of the guys I worked with said when they were there earlier in the month doing rescues by boat they drew down on people that had guns in plain view and asked them to either go away or get back into their house.

·
Registered
219 Posts
cloud8a said:
Jeff_1 said:
Did any of you guys take part in disarming of the citizens and owners who were minding there own buisness?
No I was strictly there to secure the Dillard Campus and all of its off campus facilities in Gentilly. If the guy across the street was carrying a gun I could care less as long as he stayed on his side of the street and away from me. My job was very specific.

Some of the guys I worked with said when they were there earlier in the month doing rescues by boat they drew down on people that had guns in plain view and asked them to either go away or get back into their house.
Thats nice to know, I know some of the guard and LLE went house to house confiscating guns regardless of who it was.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
theanswriz42 said:
Frenchy said:
Actually the pics come up just fine. They're hot-linked to Image Shack.
Not for me. Are you using IE? I'm using firefox.
I've got Explorer...that may be the reason.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts