Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.. I'll probably end up giving my brother in law my XD on his birthday. I don't have money to throw away, but I just won a nice pistol in a drawing, and ya know, wouldn't an XD be a cool gift? Hell yeah. I already offered it to my other bro-in-law, but he said no cuz his wife won't let him have a gun in the house! (I weep for him... time to put yer foot down!) Anyway, he'll probably give it back once he has money to buy one. He does have a Sig P232 that his dad gave him, but he is a big dude and the slide bites his hand. ****, maybe he'll give me the Sig.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's crazy nice. Damn I should have done a poll. Any takers for just plain crazy? Stewpid? Ahhh forget about it

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah buddy, Stonewall. I won a Para Ord Hawg 9. Did I forget to mention that? :twisted:

The main prize was for either a Beretta 87 target 22lr, a Glock 26, a stainless XD sub comp 40, a S&W SW99 45, or a S&W 686 357. The winner took the Beretta. :shock:

:edit: Oh yeah, the Joe Dirt character was based on me. I've never seen the movie, I figure I'd get to emotional. haha, no thats not my picture, I just thought it would be funny to use.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
call the police!
huh?

Anyway, I'm gonna hang on to it. If I don't have it I won't have an excuse to browse XDTalk, which has become a habit.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I'd have to say I must have been crazy. I finally got out to the range today, for the first time in a month :shock: I just like the XD too much to part with it. The new Hawg 9 had problems right away, probably magazine issues. Gotta run

1 - 13 of 13 Posts