Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a Maxpedition Lunada Gearslinger recently and was expecting to be just slightly larger than a friend's Remora. I was intending to get a new small pack to consolidate my camera bag and holster, but was pleasantly surprised at how much this little bag can fit. :D

All packed contents:
- Sony F828 full-size camera
- Sony T100 pocket camera & Pouch (inside white pouch; not shown)
- 1 M4 mag
- XD45c
- XD 10rd Mag
- Sig P220ST
- 2x P220 Mags
- UpLula Magazine Loader
- 32oz. Nalgene widemouth bottle
- Kershaw utility knife
- iPod Nano & Sony headphones
- Laser Boresighter & Adapters
- Spare Change
- Small Screwdriver
- 2 Rubberbands
- Large Microfiber Cloth
- 2x Weapon Lube Wipes
- 2x Large Bandage pads
- 3x BandAid Bandages
- Sunglasses
- .223 round (as an AR front sight tool)
- EOTech 3x Magnifier
- MiniMaglite flashlight

Lunada for size reference.

As you can see in the pictures, there's a still few small spaces leftover for odds and ends.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
Nice! That does hold a much better load than I thought it would. Looks like typical Maxpedition quality as well...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
thats pretty nice
i keep most all of my stuff in a red head camo backpack its got about 8 pockets and holds eerything really nice its got a pocket for a can of dip a pocket for a flashlight and numerous other pockets plus i can take the bottom porion off and wear as a fanny pack along with the back pack and i have the camelback water container on it

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts
Maxpedition makes some fine gear.

I have a jumbo-versapack and carried it all around NYC while I was there in September. It was the perfect size for a travel bag...just large enough to fit EVERYTHING and just small enough that it wasn't cumbersome.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Maxpedition makes some fine gear.

I have a jumbo-versapack and carried it all around NYC while I was there in September. It was the perfect size for a travel bag...just large enough to fit EVERYTHING and just small enough that it wasn't cumbersome.
Did you have a gun in the Jumbo Versipack???
:shock::shock::shock:

·
Registered
989 Posts
looks like it holds a lot.... did you have a small burro to haul it around? how many pounds was that fully loaded? MaxP gear rocks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts