Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with this line? It apparently came out in 2011.

Other than they adjustable trigger are they more desirable/better than say a Marlin 795?

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Generally bolt action rimfire rifles are considered more accurate out of the box than the semi-autos. That doesn't mean a semi-auto cannot be just as accurate, but it usually takes more time and effort to accomplish with modifications as many 10/22 fans have done. I am not familiar with these new Marlin rifles but both the Savage Mark II and the CZ bolt action rimfires have pretty good accuracy right out of the box. It depends on what you intend to use it for as to which is more desirable.

I'm partial to the CZ's. My CZ 452 American is capable of 1 MOA groups at 50 yards. They cost more but to me they are worth it.

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
Generally bolt action rimfire rifles are considered more accurate out of the box than the semi-autos. That doesn't mean a semi-auto cannot be just as accurate, but it usually takes more time and effort to accomplish with modifications as many 10/22 fans have done. I am not familiar with these new Marlin rifles but both the Savage Mark II and the CZ bolt action rimfires have pretty good accuracy right out of the box. It depends on what you intend to use it for as to which is more desirable.

I'm partial to the CZ's. My CZ 452 American is capable of 1 MOA groups at 50 yards. They cost more but to me they are worth it.
So a 2 inch group at 50 ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts