Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
I like the snag free slide release idea. Might be something to add to my 365 build. One thing about Sig, they make it easy to tailor your own pistol with the best details for your needs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I like the P365 but could not get to the magazine release easily, in fact I had to always move my hand to reach it. It just didn't fell right.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
I have one of the regular P365's in layaway now. I am hopeful that I'll be able to get it this weekend.

The 10 round mags and the grip is far too small for my hand and I barely get 2 fingers around it. I bought a 12 round extended mag which should be better.

If that's not good enough, I'll put an XL grip frame on it.

But I'd like to keep it as small as possible which is why I started with the 12 round extended mag first.

edit: sorry, I didn't see that the topic was somewhat older.

·
Registered
13 Posts
But I'd like to keep it as small as possible which is why I started with the 12 round extended mag first.

edit: sorry, I didn't see that the topic was somewhat older.
I actually just saw this on a YouTube series of videos. Pretty impressive but I don’t know if I would want one particular gun having me make a conscious notation that the sighting is different. Probably not a huge thing but a thing none the less. The tiny micro compact gun things just doesn’t fit well with my giant hands (as much as I want to).

21 - 24 of 24 Posts