Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody watch this show on History? Survival in different extreme cituations. Mykel, the host of "one man army" and his wife Ruth are the hosts. Not sure how dangerous the places are because they have camera men following them around but definitely gives you the feeling of survival. Lots of good tips too!

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
and she is super hot, so that doesn't hurt. I like the show and my wife gets into it as well.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Wife is hot she used to be a tv reporter, i cant stand his voice or his other show one man army. He has a real deep ****** voice its pretty abnoxious.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is definitely hot. I agree, his voice can get annoying. It's even more annoying on one man army. I don't know if it's the added suspense he adds to it or what. lol

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
She got her A$$ kicked in the desert episode..they had to call in support or she would have DIED...they weren't mucking around either...

I like it because bewbs..and really..that's abou tit <---see what I did there :p

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
I love that show, it's so funny, he's always trying to make her do something she really doesn't want to do.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
i watch it when i can. i do like it. there is another show on with two guys that do survival stuff too, i can't think of the name but that one is really good as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i watch it when i can. i do like it. there is another show on with two guys that do survival stuff too, i can't think of the name but that one is really good as well.
Dual Survival: A hippie survival expert and an Army trained survival expert. Pretty good stuff, they do have conflict but respect each other.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like I need to DVR Man, Woman, Wild. Yeah the guy is annoying on One Man Army, he doesn't act like him but he does remind me of Archer.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Dual Survival: A hippie survival expert and an Army trained survival expert. Pretty good stuff, they do have conflict but respect each other.
thank you! i couldn't remember the name. i think their dynamic with each other is great because that's how it would be in the real world. they but heads a lot but they also know that they need to keep their cool and compromise in order to survive.

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
thank you! i couldn't remember the name. i think their dynamic with each other is great because that's how it would be in the real world. they but heads a lot but they also know that they need to keep their cool and compromise in order to survive.
Meh..I probably would have shot and ate the hippy dude...uggh

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
My cousin played a few of these for me while I was home on leave, pretty cool show.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
Meh..I probably would have shot and ate the hippy dude...uggh
The hippie dude is great at fire starting (that and eating weird sh1t that even the Army survival guy won't eat), but that show jumped the shark when the other guy intentionally cut himself then set gun powder off to cauterize the SIW. :shock: :rolleyes: We stopped watching after that episode. :evil:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
The hippie dude is great at fire starting (that and eating weird sh1t that even the Army survival guy won't eat), but that show jumped the shark when the other guy intentionally cut himself then set gun powder off to cauterize the SIW. :shock: :rolleyes: We stopped watching after that episode. :evil:
i only caught the first part of that episode, wish i could have finished it. and the hippie dude was awesome in the episode on desert survival.

·
Registered
791 Posts
i love dual survival so much more, its cool to get two different perspectives and techniques for the situations they are in.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
She is definitely hot. I agree, his voice can get annoying. It's even more annoying on one man army. I don't know if it's the added suspense he adds to it or what. lol
i can tolerate his voice and do like watching her. the show w/her drinking from the vines...and his/her 'sucking' comments...can you say suggestive!

·
Banned
98 Posts
She's definitely a 10, never saw the show. Cody is the real deal, and the other guy did the cauterizing thing to show that it is potentially feasible, he's no wussy, for sure. If you think you know it all already, you're wrong. you can learn a lot from those 2 guys. You just have to overlook the stuff they have to do because it's TV, that's all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts