Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found a Savage bull barrel, fluted as well, I think that's what its called .308 with a Vortex 6-24x50 with illuminated crosshairs and a sun shade. I am going to trade my old Mossberg 800a .308 and a Highstandard 1911. Straight trade. I believe I am making a good choice. What say you? And if anyone has some info on how to get a box mag like a 10rounder to work or what I need to do. I would love to have a 10round mag. Also some info on how to lighten the trigger would be awesome. That's about all I will do for a while with this rifle.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so I did it!! Can anyone help give me the EXACT model of this. I know its a 10, but which 10 is it? From the chamber, it is 22in long. Fluted bull barrel.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
CDI Precision, Williams, Badger, Etc all make top shelf Remmy 700 removable mag kits so I imagine they have kits for Savage. CDI is probably the least expensive and uses AICS mags. You will need to inlet your stock.

Don't have a Savage so I can't help with your other questions.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Rod! Those are nice kits. I'll have to start saving up for one.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Groo, from their website, the closest one is the 10fp-sr. But mine has the fluted barrel. The side of my barrel only says Savage 10.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts