Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

And the only question I have is, are they going to make that magazine for smaller calibers (223 300blk)?

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
That was a commercial for a rifle stock? All I got out of it was gay people hunt too.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
How about a commercial that tells me the features and cost of the product.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I am tired of staged roll out commercial campaigns

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I am old enough to ignore the hype and cut to the details.
Marketing is for the sheeple.
No matter how much marketing a product has , I am not swayed into believing that its a must have and
that it must be obtained at all costs.
On the other hand I do want a different stock for my 700. Want ,not need!
But it does work as is.:shock:
I don't care about the patent holder one iota . After all he wont be sending me a check.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Just providing you with your daily argument:lol:

Reactions: Knightslugger

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
This was posted on SnipersHide last night as well. One of the members posted this addition, claiming it was added to Magpul's Facebook. I don't have Facebook to verify, but looks legit.

Text Font Document Paper Screenshot

I'm definitely interested if/when I end up with a 700. Sounds like .308 is the first caliber being introduced, but other calibers are on the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Well call me crazy but I'm excited for any new MagPul product considering I have not regretted owning anything by them. Plus I've been considering a Rem 700 project since I don't have one and this looks like a great excuse to get one going. I liked the Vortex/MagPul combo in the teaser. Big year for Vortex since they are supposed to be working with Mossberg to include a Vortex scope on the MVP "LC" that is coming out. Say what you will, but I like what I'm seeing hit the market lately.

-Matt S.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I think they are trying to get out of being tacticool and getting more precision and useful, I dont see them doing a 10/22 even though the masses would buy it
Have you seen their shotgun abomination? I doubt it's for precision but one of my 10/22's is built for precision and really needs something like this or the Archangel I have on my Mosin.

·
Administrator
22,443 Posts
I thought I was watching a trailer to Shooter 2.

Reactions: JBubbs

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Have you seen their shotgun abomination? I doubt it's for precision but one of my 10/22's is built for precision and really needs something like this or the Archangel I have on my Mosin.
The SGA is precision in that it give a better cheek weld and proper grip angle. Military and LEO do not use 10/22 so I doubt they will make one

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
My boys and I used to play a game while watching TV called "What the F are They Selling?". This was before DVR...
This ad is a perfect candidate.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts