Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently moved in a different direction on my AR as far as slings are concerned, so I have my old setup for sale. All prices include shipping! I will put up some pictures tonight.

MS2 sling:
Excellent functional condition, good cosmetic condition. The connection points have some rubbing, and the webbing has some 'fuzzing' that's common for this type of sling. Neither impact performance, however. After fitting the sling to myself, I cut the excess webbing and fused the end, per Magpul's recommendation. There's still a bit of adjustability. I wear a size M t-shirt and am 160lbs and 6'1", for reference.
Price - $35 (MSRP is $50)

ASAP Plate:
Excellent functional condition, good cosmetic condition. It's been mounted on my rifle for a while, so it has some rubbing at the link ring, and at the place where the castle nut touches it. It also has some marring along the top where I attempted (unsuccessfully) to stake it. Again, it was NOT STAKED). I for sure have the locking wedge for milspec buffer tubes, and if I can find the original packaging, will include the one for commercial tubes.
Price - $20 (MSRP is $30)

CQD Forward Sling Mount:
This was the forward mount recommended by Magpul for the MS2 sling prior to the release of the RSA. It's in good shape, with some rubbing and wear due to being mounted on my carbine. 100% functional.
Price - $25 (MSRP is $35)

If you want all 3, combined price is $75. (Save $5!)

I also have a Vltor "Scout" mount for Surefire G2 lights. This is an inline ring that holds the light alongside the rail. Price - $25 (MSRP is $35)

Email works best: drchil02 (AT) gmail (DOT) com
I can take discreet PayPal (use the 'gift' option & don't mention any firearms-related terms) or USPS money order.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MS2, ASAP and CQD mount are Sold.

Vltor mount is still available!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts