Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw a Magpul lower on the net and it looked amazing, something I just have to have. It looks very futuristic and very well designed. Billet and enhanced trigger guard CNC'd into her. Does anyone have one they want to sell or know where I can find one, they are amazing and I will have one!

I couldnt figure out how to save and post a picture because I am using my friends stupid apple laptop, I am a Microsoft guy. But here is a link to the pic, enjoy she is saweet!

http://stickman.rainierarms.com/galleries/Magpul%20II/IMG_8611%20Stick%20Magpul%20Lower%20TMAG.jpg

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?218-Magpul-Billet-Lower-Receiver

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me track one down!!!

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was one for sale here in the marketplace.

I think the guy's asking three grand for it.

ETA--

yep, here it is: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/other-...r-reciever-mpla-nevada-las-vegas-reduced.html

$2600.
JESUS!!! I just want the stripped lower, that is insane $2,600 for a built lower??? I know they are rare but for $2,600 I want the rest of the rifle or at least a built upper! Thats just ridiculous brother. Maybe when I make some more bank I will try again.

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
JESUS!!! I just want the stripped lower, that is insane $2,600 for a built lower??? I know they are rare but for $2,600 I want the rest of the rifle or at least a built upper! Thats just ridiculous brother. Maybe when I make some more bank I will try again.
Actually--that's what they were going for. It was a small run of a very coveted stamping.

You wants the bling, you pays for the bling.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually--that's what they were going for. It was a small run of a very coveted stamping.

You wants the bling, you pays for the bling.

WHAT?!?!?! Why would they want 3K for a little billet lower, and thats the price for a stripped lower? Or do they sell them with the whole parts kit installed? So the guy with the Noveske fully built lower is actually a deal then?

·
Registered
29,621 Posts
WHAT?!?!?! Why would they want 3K for a little billet lower, and thats the price for a stripped lower? Or do they sell them with the whole parts kit installed? So the guy with the Noveske fully built lower is actually a deal then?
The Magpul rollmark is why. The made very few of them, and the Magpul groupies creamed their collective shorts over them.

(AS, I might add, you did...until you saw the price)

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Magpul rollmark is why. The made very few of them, and the Magpul groupies creamed their collective shorts over them.

(AS, I might add, you did...until you saw the price)
hahaha yes i did cream my pants, but I am not a big enough fan boy to pay 3 grand WOW, thanks brother!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Just get the mega lower from rainer arms...

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just get the mega lower from rainer arms...
The mega looks like any other AR lower though, nothing special about it...

*Correction* I found the billet one you were talking about, its not bad at all, I still want that magpul tho, damn she looks good, just not 3 grand good!

·
Registered
1,946 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can always purchase a stripped AR15Chatterbox billet lower at Quentin Laser for $159.99

Not a bad price for a billet lower and much better than Barfcom—in my opinion of course... :lol:
Nice, does it say chatterbox on the side? lol I like the idea of 50 left, but I do not want AR15CHATTERBOX on the side of my rifle, ya know what i mean. I might just go with a spikes tactical If I can't figure it out. I want an SBR badly but I want to build it completely from scratch.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
Nice, does it say chatterbox on the side? lol I like the idea of 50 left, but I do not want AR15CHATTERBOX on the side of my rifle, ya know what i mean. I might just go with a spikes tactical If I can't figure it out. I want an SBR badly but I want to build it completely from scratch.

Ya the Spikes spider is a much cooler rollmark :lol:

·
Registered
373 Posts
FWIW I used the stripped mega billet lower for my build and was extremely impressed with the fit and finish. It looks very similar to your magpul one (except for the rollmark of course) as it has the integrated trigger guard and grip serrations on the front of the magwell. You should definitely check it out.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya the Spikes spider is a much cooler rollmark :lol:
I definitely agree, I like the selector switch, where you can change it to rock n roll if you had an auto sear etc. I would love to have a Fully auto Spikes SBR! like the Diablo for example.

FWIW I used the stripped mega billet lower for my build and was extremely impressed with the fit and finish. It looks very similar to your magpul one (except for the rollmark of course) as it has the integrated trigger guard and grip serrations on the front of the magwell. You should definitely check it out.
Yea its not bad at all But I guess if I cant get the Magpul I will go with a billet Spikes lower and SBR upper with BAR hand guard. FDE Magpul furniture

1 - 18 of 18 Posts