Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

In las Vegas nv.

Built by Noveske with Noveske guts. Norgon ambi catch. CTR stock. What you see is what you get. Very Collectible.

$3000 OBO REDUCED TO $2800 OBO, reduced to 2600

I will entertain offers, or partial trades.

Things i may be interested in

ZT and certain kershaw knives
Smith M&P 9c
Mega billet ambi lower
Mega billet monolithic upper (rifle length)

email or message me with other trade offers. just ask. who knows.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
did you add an extra 0 on that.

if not good luck

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair market value for a magpul brand MPLA billet lower is about 3000. One just sold on gunbroker a few weeks back for 3000. A mplc version just sold yesterday for 4000.

Shut your ignorant mouth and stop shitting in my sale thread.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
wow what a dick. i was just asking. still new to AR and learning. building my first. just did not know it would be that much....

so who is the moron now.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
oh i believe him. just asking i know they can be up there... just did not know that high

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for losing my temper. Generally forum ettiquitte says that if you don't have anything positive to say, don't post in someones sale thread.

And yes, these are very rare and collectible. They were never sold to the general public as unbuilt lowers. A limited number was made (100? Iirc) and they will never be made again.

Anyway. Like I said, I am open to offers.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Generally forum ettiquitte says that if you don't have anything positive to say, don't post in someones sale thread.
x2.

Nice lower BTW. I wish. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
So what exactly is an MPLA lower? What's so special about it other than only 100 or so were made?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
It was a one time run between Noveske and Magpul. They are pretty sweet and sold out in like 20 minutes. I went to the site and they were gone before I could finish filling the sales form out lol.

It didn't matter cause it was going on a credit card and I was better off not spending the money but like I said, Nice Rifle.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
they were generally VERY hyped, and very anticipated....everyone wanted one, and then they came out in ridiculously limited numbers as magpul discovered the difficulty of making them. After this project, magpul swore off firearm "manufacture" and said that they would never make any more of them. They are fully ambidextrous with a bolt release and mag release on both sides.

Its very cool, but more of a collectors piece. Id rather a collector have it. Because if i keep it, im going to end up using it, getting it all dinged up, and ruining its value.

Anyway, i realize the price on it seems a bit outrageous. But i will absolutely entertain offers. thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
It was a one time run between Noveske and Magpul. They are pretty sweet and sold out in like 20 minutes. I went to the site and they were gone before I could finish filling the sales form out lol.

It didn't matter cause it was going on a credit card and I was better off not spending the money but like I said, Nice Rifle.
they were generally VERY hyped, and very anticipated....everyone wanted one, and then they came out in ridiculously limited numbers as magpul discovered the difficulty of making them. After this project, magpul swore off firearm "manufacture" and said that they would never make any more of them. They are fully ambidextrous with a bolt release and mag release on both sides.

Its very cool, but more of a collectors piece. Id rather a collector have it. Because if i keep it, im going to end up using it, getting it all dinged up, and ruining its value.

Anyway, i realize the price on it seems a bit outrageous. But i will absolutely entertain offers. thanks.
Thanks for the info guys. I did not know this.

I can give you $300, a few dozen donuts and some beer:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts