Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've scoured the internet and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.
What I want is a MOLLE pouch for my 3D-cell MagLite the I can put on the side of my backpack.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
Would the Maxpedition UFBS work? or are you looking for something that totally encloses the light?

Is SOE (Original S.O.E. Gear) still doing custom-to-measure pouches, like they used to? My M6 (Surefire) Pouch lasted...er...is still looking like new! I think that thing's gonna last forever, which is never acceptable for a gear-whore! :lol: It does totally enclose my M6.

Will HSGI's Modular Baton Pouch work? Or their Modular Radio/Utility Pouch?

That's a really heavy light to be dragging around.....

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Would the Maxpedition UFBS work? or are you looking for something that totally encloses the light?

Is SOE (Original S.O.E. Gear) still doing custom-to-measure pouches, like they used to? My M6 (Surefire) Pouch lasted...er...is still looking like new! I think that thing's gonna last forever, which is never acceptable for a gear-whore! :lol: It does totally enclose my M6.

Will HSGI's Modular Baton Pouch work? Or their Modular Radio/Utility Pouch?

That's a really heavy light to be dragging around.....
They make good clubs.:shock:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They make good clubs.:shock:
We aren't allowed weapons on the ambulance so that's one reason I carry it.
As is now, it's in the main compartment of my backpack where it tends to lay down and isn't as easily accessible if I need it.
As far as yalls suggestions, I'm going to have to look those up, see what I think and report back.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the UFBS but its not molle compatible, its got velcro on the back and they're horizontal, not verticle.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I take that back...I did some googling around and I think the UFBS might work afterall

·
Registered
7,697 Posts
^ I was thinking that you might be able to jury-rig something. :)

If the Maxpedition turns out to not work, you could always use it as a stop-gap until, say, SOE was able to fill your custom order. Seriously, my M6 Pouch, purchased in 2003, still looks like it's 2003. That thing aged like Sean Connery.

We aren't allowed weapons on the ambulance so that's one reason I carry it.
^ Ah, now I see.

Stay safe out there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts