Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 9mm XD Mod.2 today.

I'd really prefer to have 2 of the 13 round, flush magazines, instead of one of the 16 round magazines.

If anyone is interested in trading their 13 round magazine for my new 16 rounder, let me know.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just purchased a 9mm XD Mod.2 today.

I'd really prefer to have 2 of the 13 round, flush magazines, instead of one of the 16 round magazines.

If anyone is interested in trading their 13 round magazine for my new 16 rounder, let me know.
Hey, I just bought one today as well. Congrats! I felt the same way about the flush mags. I just ordered three 13 round mags from Botach Tactical. $19 each with free shipping! Just thought I would let you know. And if you get more replies than one, i will gladly trade my 16 rounder for a 13. Hope you enjoy your new purchase!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on your new gun, and thanks for the magazine sale suggestion. I'll check that out. Great price.

Hopefully we can also get several members here to trade their magazines with us.

·
Registered
5,858 Posts
Congrats guys on your your new Mod2! Looking forward on reading your range reports.

Reactions: twowinns

·
Registered
80 Posts
I placed an order for these through Botach on Jan 16th. Unfortunately, I still haven't received them yet. Have you received yours yet?
I ordered them the same day as you. I have not received mine either. The USPS tracking is useless!
This is the last entry USPS shows when I track it:

January 21, 2015 , 8:29 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility
COMPTON, CA 90220

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm sorry, but glad I'm not alone. They must have shipped it by Pony Express.
I'm just glad it didn't say: "Departed Shipping Partner Facility KARLOVAC, CROATIA" ha ha
I'm happy I only paid 19.95 and no shipping charges. I can wait a few more days.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My magazine order finally arrived today. Although it took 12 days, I paid the same for three magazines as I would for only 2 with Springfield. I guess the longer wait time was worth an extra magazine. I may even order a few more.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My magazine order finally arrived today. Although it took 12 days, I paid the same for three magazines as I would for only 2 with Springfield. I guess the longer wait time was worth an extra magazine. I may even order a few more.
My three magazines arrived yesterday. I got to thinking how cheap we got them for, and went ahead and ordered another three today. Botach shows that they have 237 of them left after my order.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts