Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a problem with one mag on my AR. The last round does not feed. Any sugestions?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
What kind of magazine is it? What kind of rifle is it?

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
What kind of magazine? Follower type? Capacity? Manufacturer? Kind and type AR? What kind of not feeding? Ammo type? Bullet type? We might be able to Dx, but we need more info. Sorry we can't help yet. HB of CJ :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I guess it must not be bothering him too much !!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Likely a spring or follower issue, BUT...like the gang already said...WE NEED MORE INFO!!!

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well the mag doesn't have a name on it. The gun is a Bushmaster predator. The OEM mag works great. Should I trash the bad mag?

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Sorry to say we still need more information. Bushmasters usually make one fine product, sossss, it's possible we might be able to kinda eliminate the firearm maybe.

The supplied mag works OK? Hummm. Yeah, we still need all the facts, just the facts and only the facts like Joe Friday always said. Still pointless to guess. HB of CJ :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry to say we still need more information. Bushmasters usually make one fine product, sossss, it's possible we might be able to kinda eliminate the firearm maybe.

The supplied mag works OK? Hummm. Yeah, we still need all the facts, just the facts and only the facts like Joe Friday always said. Still pointless to guess. HB of CJ :) :) :)
The follower is light green:( the rest of the mag is steel.

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
The follower is light green:( the rest of the mag is steel.

The follower is more than likely the issue.

Find you some magpul followers and swap it out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts