Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im about to order a safari land mag holster off optics planet but i need to know what they mean when they say right hand or left hand version?

I want to be grabbing it with my left with the mag pouch on my left hip. i assume that means left hand. but idk if they are asking if your a right handed shooter or what.

Can someone please help heres the link if it is needed...Results for safariland pouches xdm - Sorted by Best Match, on Page 2 (20 Items) - OpticsPlanet
[/URL]
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
I would advise calling optics planet before you order. I believe they are notorious for not having products in stock, taking you order (money), and then telling you it's back ordered.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would advise calling optics planet before you order. I believe they are notorious for not having products in stock, taking you order (money), and then telling you it's back ordered.

hmm thanks for the advice i made the order anyways though i have purchased a few things there before and i got em quick and shipping is free. but idk i guess i got lucky perhaps?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts