Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used the google machine and could not find something that was slim and easily removed. Do you guys have any recommendations for something that fits the bill. Preferably kydex or another plastic. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
+1 for the horizontal MagHolder.

I'm ordering a couple of comps tac single mag pouches for competition. Good reviews, not too expensive.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, I have a nice Raven for the shield but I hate the fact that I have to thread it on through the belt, So I was looking at other options and horizontal might be the ticket. I saw they have it for the .45 S but don't list the 9. I'll shoot them an email. Might be worth trying it out. Just sucks when you shoot allot of comps etc all your mags are vert.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I have a nice Raven for the shield but I hate the fact that I have to thread it on through the belt, So I was looking at other options and horizontal might be the ticket. I saw they have it for the .45 S but don't list the 9. I'll shoot them an email. Might be worth trying it out. Just sucks when you shoot allot of comps etc all your mags are vert.
He also has a system that holds of 2 of the MagHolders vertically on a backer for competition,yet allows you to remove them & wear them horizontally at other times. Though the website doesn't show the XDs listed for the vertical holder, I'd wager they could provide it easily if contacted.

MagHolder Vertical

Disclaimer: I have No affiliation with MagHolder other than as a satisfied customer .

·
Registered
530 Posts
Gote inside the waistband mag holder. It comes in single and double stack and holds two mags.

·
Registered
273 Posts
+ 1 on the MagHolder. Bought 2 based on the above recommendations and couldn't be happier. Thanks for reminding me to post on this. BTW - the one I bough is for my SA EMP in 9mm. Fits great.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Another recommendation for the MagHolder. I have them for my XDs45 and also my XD9sc. They work great....and are comfortable too. I did a MagHolder review earlier last year.....you are welcome to browse it.
Your review was the reason I purchased mine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts