Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new 40SC mags from ajamesp51, installed pearce extensions on them, and all is right with the world. :D So now I have 4 mags with pinky cheaters, and 4 factory baseplates with no home.
Anyone have any interest in the factory plates, or are they just clutter?
(2 are marked 9mm, and 2 are 40S&W)

BTW, I got 13 rounds in one of the 40 mags on the 1st try. :D :D

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
i'll probably just hold on to my baseplates. never know when (for whatever reason) you might want them.

and yeah, those new mags are brutal to load. i thought i was going to break a finger trying to get all 9 in my SC mag

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Do the 9mm mags work with .40? Just curious. Also are the pearce grips that add one worth it? Seems like it would cause unnessacery stress on the springs. And are there California 10rnd sc .40 mags?

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Do the 9mm mags work with .40? Just curious. Also are the pearce grips that add one worth it? Seems like it would cause unnessacery stress on the springs. And are there California 10rnd sc .40 mags?
yes, yes, no stress, no point in a plus one extension for a California mag, wont work anyway, use the standard one

yes there are cali mags that are 10 rnds

back from the dead

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Thanks. The regular and the +1 are the same price at the shops out here. I'm waitin for them to come in at one shop, all they have is for xd45 and the glockers. I shoot better with the smaller mag for some reason. Id order online but I can't justify $6+ for shipping for a $7 part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts