Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi group! New to SA and the xd line of firearms. Been a die hard Glock guy for 5 years until 2 Thursdays ago. While at the range with a friend I decided to ask the employee to see a xd40sc. "wow, this feels good" I thought to myself. The next Monday my Glock 26 went to the gun shop for trade in. The shop is holding my xd40sc for me until my permit arrives at the courthouse and I can pick her up. I just hope I made the right decision giving up my baby for a xdsc. Never fired the gun just knew from holding it that it felt way better than my 26.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. I think you'll be happy with your decision. Wait wait I mean I KNOW you'll be happy.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
You will like it alot. I've so far converted two glock fans in one outing each. Muh 40sc felt better and they shot more accurate with the XD. The third Guy didn't trade in his but bought one. So tech he's a convert too lol. The only thing I like better on the glock is the rear sight. I want it on muh XD. This is the third Gen glock.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Great!!! Im glad another glockie saw the light and is converted!!!! You wont be disappointed by the xd, good choice!

Reactions: pzlehr

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
I just hope I made the right decision giving up my baby for a xdsc. /QUOTE]
You have a new baby now, you wont ever look back! :)

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas, and to the Springfield family! :D I do love my XD40sc too, and just bought my first 9mm. But I went the other direction, bought the G26. There is a XDm 3.8 9mm in the family line, so didn't think we need 2. Bought the G26 for it's size and weight for concealment.

You will be very pleased with your XD. Just has much more heft than your previous G26, but affords more "peace of mind" for safety. ;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin and congrats on your XD.

·
Premium Member
23,655 Posts
glad your here , hello to ya

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody. I'll be more active in the forum once i pick up my xd and start going to the range with her. Going tomorrow for my gun permit then it'll be a long 7-10 day wait from there. @chb I got a sick pit in my stomach when I traded my Glock in but in time I will have a G20 as a house gun (10mm)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Welcome from Iowa

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts