Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my XD 9 Tac to Scott at Springer Precision a couple weeks ago, and wanted to share my experience with them. I had them do the competition trigger, and stipple the grip. I use this pistol for Production Class in USPSA. I specified a 2.6 lb trigger on the work order, and mentioned that I use this particular XD for USPSA production. I also mentioned on the work order that I was in no hurry for the pistol, as my next match was nearly a month away.

I had the pistol back in 4 days, and wow! these guys transformed my XD into something more than I expected! The trigger job is outstanding! Most of the takeup, or pre-travel is gone, the trigger sits further back into frame than before, and the reset is so different than before, I had to actually re-train my finger. Yes..it's that good...very short reset compared to stock.

The trigger measured 2.7 lbs on my scale...perfection! I will definitely be a repeat customer! A big thanks to Scott and Kyle! You guys are XD mad scientists! I appreciate the rescue on the grip stippling as well..very grippy now. I'm very happy with my XD, and with your product/service.

Cheers!

Jeff H.

:D

·
Premium Member
127,710 Posts
I have had similar experiences. They are good people!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Scott did a trigger job and a grip chop on my XD45 (service to a compact) a couple of years ago. I was...and still am...very pleased with the results. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts