1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Saw last year's event on Shooting Gallery. That's outrageous man. Talk about an expensive habit!

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noise,the smell of gun powder,the thump of a 50 cal. Sorry I need to take a cold shower. Went last year will try to make it this week end again..If you can make it you will never forget it

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Noise,the smell of gun powder,the thump of a 50 cal. Sorry I need to take a cold shower. Went last year will try to make it this week end again..If you can make it you will never forget it
Belt feds and flamethrowers. What more could you want?

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Been there every year for the last eight years (except for last Spring because of the severe flooding at the ranges). It is truly an awesome sight that every shooter or firearms afficianado should see. The shoot itself is awesome, but don't miss the night shoot on Saturday evening if you go!! All I can say is: streams of red and green tracer fire (and we are talking every round...not 1 in 5 or 6), 50gal drums filled with Kero and Diesel fuel with a half stick of dynamite duct taped to them with a glo-stick taped to it as targets, massive explosions and a whole lot of sh!t-eatin' grins and smiles from the shooters and the crowds. The Quad-50's, GE mini-guns and MG-42's make the show!!!

Also, the gun show itself is inspiring. They have a gigantic area of covered tables with everything you could imagine from awesome ammo deals to parts to accessories, to complete rifles/pistols and a whole lot of Class III items.

Okay...off for my cold shower now!!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts