Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one know where I can get a nice M1A stock online. I am looking for a fiberglass stock with a fancy camo paint job, prefrebly tiger stripe. I could paint it myself but I work a lot and I am afraid it will never get done lol. I dont need one of those fancy stocks that will cost me the price of a new pistol.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
any one know where I can get a nice M1A stock online. I am looking for a fiberglass stock with a fancy camo paint job, prefrebly tiger stripe. I could paint it myself but I work a lot and I am afraid it will never get done lol. I dont need one of those fancy stocks that will cost me the price of a new pistol.
I want your sweet walnut stocks for my next purchase!!!!
I know the woodgrain can warp but it sure makes for a nice looking rifle, no?

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
I think you can order one from SA. I called about getting just the regular black stock for my Socom II. I got it with the urban camo. But if you do find a place that sells stock black ones, you could do your own paint job.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Here ya go...just what the doctor ordered:

Fred's M14 Stocks

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page or do a CTRL-F search for "Camouflage". Fred has GI Surplus stocks with a custom Vietnam Tigerstripe finish, with the selector cut-out filled in for $135 + $9 for shipping. I have bought from Fred's before and always been pleased.

Good luck and let us know how you make out!!!

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
Here ya go...just what the doctor ordered:

Fred's M14 Stocks

Scroll down about 3/4 of the page or do a CTRL-F search for "Camouflage". Fred has GI Surplus stocks with a custom Vietnam Tigerstripe finish, with the selector cut-out filled in for $135 + $9 for shipping. I have bought from Fred's before and always been pleased.

Good luck and let us know how you make out!!!
+1 Fred's stocks is the place to go

·
Premium Member
3,006 Posts
My camo is better!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts