Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
The Obama supporter wants to know where to get M1A mags. And, also has a sig line that says "What guns?". Freakin' comical. :lol:

Just kiddin' pal.

I was fortunate enough to pick up a gaggle of USGI M-14 mags for $20.00 a pop, recently from a local dealer.

He also had brand new Brownell's mags for $26.00 a piece, retail. They looked very nice, and he said the functioned flawlessly. You might check out Brownell's site. I am afraid that there won't be too many deals on these anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess nobody is catching the sarcasm from the "what guns" sig line. AZXD made a comment on it yesterday as well.

I don't own a M1A, but another member has asked me to help him find some mags for him. I'll let him know that Brownells may be a possibility.

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
I guess nobody is catching the sarcasm from the "what guns" sig line. AZXD made a comment on it yesterday as well.

I don't own a M1A, but another member has asked me to help him find some mags for him. I'll let him know that Brownells may be a possibility.
You should own an M1A. They are FUN!!!! Almost as fun as a G3.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Ah hell, didnt even check before i posted... sorry

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
The M1A isn't an Assault Weapon! It won't be included in this "ban" that everyone talks about! ;) Heck! It's dodged all the previous bans, why wouldn't it dodge this upcoming one! ;)

;) = sarcasm for those who don't get it!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Go with 44mag.com CMI has the current contract I have received several shipments from them and there mags ar perfect

1 - 12 of 12 Posts