Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys here is my latest range pistol/alternate ccw..smith and wesson m&p pro 9 series, i was able to try her and i this one is a lot better than the one i used to have , the trigger of this one is a lot better and i like the new hiviz front sight too very easy to track on follow up shots..

·
Registered
855 Posts
Congrats on the new gun! :) The M&P was one of the 'finalists' when I bought my XD. I think each gun has its merits and I know a retired federal officer who bought an M&P for his personal firearm after he retired (and had to turn in his duty weapon). That says a lot about the quality of that gun IMO.

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
What makes it a "Pro Series" ?

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
I want that!

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
That...looks...AWESOME!!! 8)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I think smith & wesson finally got it right with the m&p. It seems like they kinda turned out one mediocre autoloader after another for a long time. I finally settled on a m&p compact in 9mm, and couldnt be happier.

Congratulations on the new pistol!

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Congrats my friend, nothing like opening the case of a new gun. :mrgreen:
My full size 9mm is still in lay a way. Hope to get it soon. :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
I think smith & wesson finally got it right with the m&p. It seems like they kinda turned out one mediocre autoloader after another for a long time. I finally settled on a m&p compact in 9mm, and couldnt be happier.

Congratulations on the new pistol!

Yeah took them a a few tries, but they finally got a winner with the M&P.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Is there a Pro 45 version?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts