Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the m48 yugos in 8mm going for now? i have one in great condition thinking of selling or trading for a stripped ar-15 lower.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
One in the local shop here is on sale for 120 and change sitting right next to some rack grade 98's for 180 a pop.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes all numbers match. and no its not a mitchells. its a great looking rifle stock is clean no dings.

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
numbers match ?

is it a mitchels mauser by chance ?
All the Mitchel's mean is that you paid TOO much for a gun with a new stock, sometimes restamped to match, and bogus stamps/bogus stamp meanings.....it adds 0 to the collector value, sometimes it even hurts.
marstar ate them (mitchels, this whom they are referring to) a new one...and have proved it many times....
From mitchel's...
http://www.mauser.org/reviews/PR26+OF12%20495.pdf

marstar clarifies the real truth...
Marstar Canada: Yugoslavian Mauser Rifles Explained - Quotes From a Less-Than-Ethical Advertiser's "Press Release"

·
Banned
8,565 Posts
All the Mitchel's mean is that you paid TOO much for a gun with a new stock, sometimes restamped to match, and bogus stamps/bogus stamp meanings.....it adds 0 to the collector value, sometimes it even hurts.
marstar ate them (mitchels, this whom they are referring to) a new one...and have proved it many times....
From mitchel's...
http://www.mauser.org/reviews/PR26+OF12 495.pdf

marstar clarifies the real truth...
Marstar Canada: Yugoslavian Mauser Rifles Explained - Quotes From a Less-Than-Ethical Advertiser's "Press Release"
yep i know. Granted it might very well be you who first told me mitchells was a bunch of frauds about a year or year and a half ago.

i wasnt hopping it was a mitchells, i was hopping for him it wasnt one.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
what are the m48 yugos in 8mm going for now? i have one in great condition thinking of selling or trading for a stripped ar-15 lower.

I sent you a Private Mesage .

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts