Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the optic on the gun. Had to dig around for a mount high enough to clear the BUS sights. Leupold makes a quality AR dedicated 5.56, 3x9 40mm mil-dot. The mount came from Model 1 Sales. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get it at zero at 200 yds.
Pete
Model 1 Sales: Mount/Rings

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Finally got the optic on the gun. Had to dig around for a mount high enough to clear the BUS sights. Leupold makes a quality AR dedicated 5.56, 3x9 40mm mil-dot. The mount came from Model 1 Sales. Looks sweet. Can't wait to get it at zero at 200 yds.
Pete
Model 1 Sales: Mount/Rings
You spent significant bucks on LWRC and Leupold, and then stick something from Model 1 between them? That is the cheapest looking mount I have seen in a while. Just my opinion, but I would have gone for Larue, ADM. Bobro, or at least a Burris PEPR.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the those other mount options. I ordered the High Leupold mounts and they were too low. Larue was my first choice. Every one I saw was to low to clear the BUS sight. Maybe I should call. I'm sure they make one that will work. That cheaper mount was the only one I could find that fit. Still a work in progress.
Thanks again Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts