Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a Lumintop TD15X Tactical Flashlight at the gun show this weekend. It has three output levels, 20-200-720 lumens, as well as two light modes, strobe and solid beam. You can also "click" it on or hold down the switch for quick on and off function. You can add extensions to it to add batteries. The TD15X comes in a two-battery configuration with one extension allowing you to use three batteries if desired. In one of the pics, I'm pointing at the extension. It comes with a lanyard that can be attached to the back end to middle ring. I chose the middle ring because the flashlight won't stand on end if the lanyard is attached to the end of it.

Including the three CR123A Lithium batteries, the drive out price was $135.00.

So far, I really like it. It's solid and feels good in my hand and at 720 lumens, this tac light will definitely blind a bad guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nice!

I have a TD15 Terminator also. Have had it for about 10 months I think. Love it. It has been great. Problem free, easy to use. I guess yours may be a newer model, mine is not an "x". If I remember correctly mine is 70, 150 & max setting is 420 lumen. In tactical mode it offers momentary(or click on) 420 lumen & momentary strobe with a quick twist of the head.

I showed it to a state trooper friend of mine and he likes it better than his $400 Surefire. The TD15 was $85. Very well built lights. I recommend them too!

720 lumens?! Man be careful with that thing. It's always fun til somebody looses an eye.:shock:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I really love it so far. I took it to the range today to practice with it and it made a big impression. About 5 people asked me about it. At 720 lumens, you're absolutely right: It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye...LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts