Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to gun store today and found a M&P lower for $180.00,Just could not make myself get it.Two weeks ago they were $130.00,think thats a good price since the obama take over?Thats the only one I've found anywhere in my area.

·
Registered
315 Posts
they aint gonna get much cheaper than that til things calm waaaaaaaay down........

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
That is probably not a bad price nowadays. Most of the lowers I have seen have gone up about 50% since after the election.

If you really want it, I would say buy it. I know it sucks to have to pay the increased price, but that is life. I can tell you one thing, the store is NOT going to lower the price any. I would ask them if they could do any better on it also. They may say no, but it won't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I plan on buying anothor but i do not want to pay $180-200 ...when i bought mine 2months ago it was like $125.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Last gun show I was at (a few weeks ago), lowers were going for about $150, but it was rare that anyone had any.

I'm glad I picked up my lowers in August for $85/each.

Hardwarz

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Not too bad. I paid $150 /ea on CMMGs on election night.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
I saw a Stag lower sell for $265 two days ago.
The buyer actually was looking for two,.....

Three months ago, there could be bought for $105

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Why not purchase from a company that didn't hike their prices through the roof after election day?

Essential Arms has stripped hard anodized lowers for 100 shipped and tough coat anodized stripped lowers for 105...

Less than a month for delivery to your FFL.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
ive got 3 extra lowers sitting around just waiting to be built. now i just gotta find some uppers at reasonable prices. and ill be all set.

$180 is the new $120 price tag of two months ago. people are paniced and their fears are driving the prices up unbelievably high.

the way things are currently who knows how much a stripped lower will be next week.

ive got three more custom MEGA lowers coming in from a group buy that i paid $85 OTD for.

·
Registered
752 Posts
people just need to stop buying. They are jacking the prices up needlessly.
I saw a dpms lower with parts kit and an a2 stock at the gun show Saturday for $500. Screw that. others were selling stripped lowers for over $200.

T.J. want to make a dollor profit on one of those? lol

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
I have seen lowers online for less than $100, you will have to get on a backorder list though. :roll:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
people just need to stop buying. They are jacking the prices up needlessly.
I saw a dpms lower with parts kit and an a2 stock at the gun show Saturday for $500. Screw that. others were selling stripped lowers for over $200.
People need to stop buying? No thanks. I'd be buying all of the stuff that I've bought regardless of the President-Elect.

·
Banned
8,565 Posts
the price increases have had he effect of making the $1795 LWRC i want seem more reasonable price and a half decent value.

On the high end prices didnt appear to go up at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts