Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my holster and mag holder arrived from Theis Holsters recently and I've been wearing them around the house to see how it feels to wear a gun... and I LOVE IT!

Once I found the best positions to fit me (3:30 or 4 for the gun, 7:30 to 8 for the mag holder), I felt like I could wear them all day. And there's something extremely relaxing about that solid feeling of having a couple good pieces of horsehide tightly strapped to my waist.

I'm haven't yet carried outside the house yet, because I want to do a lot more practice drawing, presenting, and reholstering the weapon, moving around with the setup and seeing how things look with various cover garments. But I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it feels and just had to share. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Cool. I just recently got my ccw permit and have been carrying my xd40 subcompact around for a few days now. Feels better and better each time and feel a lot safer in public places now. I wear it around the house also to help with my crossbreed supertuck break in.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Today has been a week that I have been carrying. Like you said, it feels really good and is starting to get to the point that it feels natural. I did get a thick belt over the weekend and that made a HUGE difference.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need to buy myself a gun belt. After carrying around with my cheap and old leather belt I've realized I should invest in a gun belt. Hoping to take a trip to the range this weekend to practice drawing from my holster as well

1 - 4 of 4 Posts