Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first impressions were that it's the most comfortable pistol i've held. Maybe it's just my hand shape, but everything about it feels natural, alot like my 1911, but lighter. Only addition I want to make immediately is the Pearce extension. Nice and accurate at the 25 yards I tested today, 6oclock sight picture is pretty spot on. The OD is eye candy to me, and I can't wait to put a bunch more rounds through and start carrying it. Enough of that, here's some pics, even though you guys have probably seen enough XD's for a lifetime.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Yea, I doubt anyone likes having their pinky hang off, lol. I think the pearce looks better to, on the guns i've seen with them. These are the hardest mags to load though, i'm surprised they're harder than loading a 45 hi-cap.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It took me awhile to pull the trigger on the OD version. I saw so many pics that looked horrible, but when I saw one in person it was a done deal. Cameras can make the green look like puke, but it's actually a really nice dark OD, I tried take my pics to show the actual color, and they came out pretty close.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Nice pics! I've had my OD Green XD9sc for a little over a year now and really enjoy it. It's a nice shooter, seems to be just as accurate as my XD9 Service and an excellent carry pistol.
Enjoy!! :)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Looks great...if I get another XDsc, I'm going with the OD green as well. BTW, 4000+ trouble free rounds from my current XD9sc :cool:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Thanks guys. Yea, I doubt anyone likes having their pinky hang off, lol. I think the pearce looks better to, on the guns i've seen with them. These are the hardest mags to load though, i'm surprised they're harder than loading a 45 hi-cap.
The pinky wrapped under doesn't bother me at all. I thought it would, but it doesn't.

I have one Pearce on a magazine, but carry it with a flush one.

Count me in the OD XDSC club. I love it.

My first magazine out of it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought an XDm 4.5" in 9mm with the black slide and OD frame a few days ago...then yesterday, I got the XDm 3.8 Compact in 9mm all black. I've owned a number of polymer pistols, and sold/traded them all for one reason or another. Now, I just have these two plus an LC9, and then my 1911s. These are far and away my most favorite polymer pistols.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.