Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this being my first post i thought i'd share a little about my experience with the XD.

Until June of this year i had never touched a Springfield XD. I took my Armed security class and had to qualify for the state. I'd brought along a G17 with me, but foolishly (and luckily) grabbed my modified G17. I was denied permission to shoot with it.

The range gun i was allowed to use was an XD Service Model in 9mm. Having never touched this firearm, let alone firing one, i was skeptical.

After my first warm up run i was taking a liking to it. To make a long story short i qualified for the state with a 226/240 (94%) with a gun i'd never used. I liked the XD so much i sold my H&K USPc 9mm and purchased an XD .40 Subcompact. I've never been happier and am planning on adding more XD's to the collection.

For your enjoyment here is a picture of my XD with both the extended and standard magazine.

XD_Rifleman

·
Registered
768 Posts
cool, welcome to the funny forum. posting pics already! no rust on you.
d'oh! the R word.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am in the same boat. If its not an XD its just not right. I love the three i have now and am going to get another one soon. No more Glocks for me. Welcome to the XD family

1 - 4 of 4 Posts