Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.tacticalforums.com/cgi-bin/tacticalubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=78;t=000963

Dr. Gary K. Roberts is one of the nations foremost wound ballistics experts. You can be confident that all these tests were done scientifically with no element of "backyard testing." Many LEO agencies refer to his results so they cannot afford to botch the testing or conduct it in an unprofessional manner. The results shown are typically averages of many identical tests.

Many of you already know all that but some may not. Enjoy.

brad cook

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
DigMe, for the most part, your info is falling on deaf ears. Hell, one of the people on another thread (specifically the one about Fed. Hydra shoks above) said Dr. Roberts is either a windbag or I believe, his headband is on too tight; what an idiot.

You and I and some others are aware of his expertise, others prefer to rely on tests with water jugs, drywall and other "scientific" media. Sorta of like whats his name from RCBS (think I got that right), with the new blended metal ammo that can change temperatures as it goes through a body.

Take care. You might also want to refer to "service pistol calibers" in the terminal effects thread on www.tacticalforums.com for some 2003 info that is probably still valid. You will have to do a search with the above title.

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
I'm listening, been visiting the sites often very informative.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Tried to register with that forum, but it says msn.com email adddresses are banned?

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
And they say zombies are imaginary!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Don't like it? Don't read it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts