Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Own 2 XD 45's but never an XD9mm..so I figure it's time to get one goin'... Want a small one for alternate carry so it's either an XD9sc black or stainless, or a new mod 2 complete with "Grip Zone"...Gonna go rent a couple today and see what's what...decision time...

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Between the two guns that you mentioned I would go for the MOD.2 after holding a MOD.2 and owning an XDsc .40. The overall improvements make the MOD.2 a very good choice. If you look around on here there are ways to cover up the "Grip Zone"...

I also have an XDs 3.3 9mm. I highly recommend this gun but now that the XDsc has been slimmed down and the grip redesigned for just a slight increase in width you can almost double your capacity with the MOD.2

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I like mine.
Also for smaller look at the 9mm S&M shield.
I own a 9mm shield and an XDS 45 ...These are what I currently carry... figured adding an XD 9 would be a good choice...

Between the two guns that you mentioned I would go for the MOD.2 after holding a MOD.2 and owning an XDsc .40. The overall improvements make the MOD.2 a very good choice. If you look around on here there are ways to cover up the "Grip Zone"...

I also have an XDs 3.3 9mm. I highly recommend this gun but now that the XDsc has been slimmed down and the grip redesigned for just a slight increase in width you can almost double your capacity with the MOD.2
I'm pretty much thinking that way as well..

Thanks for the input guys...much appreciated...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts