Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking to purchase an XD45 today but I also want to pick up an AR10 or AR15. Will I be put on some kind of ATF watch list? I've searched Google and this site but I can't find any answers on this.

Thanks,

RS

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Nope, there is nothing saying you cant purchase more than one gun at a time, I have done it myself in the past.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick replies. :D

·
Registered
271 Posts
No problem they would be concerned about silencers or big lot buys but not 2... o BTW Google save ALL your searches from your IP address and never deletes them and can be used in the court of law and has been used. so as long as you don't search AR15 and killing your ok ;-) o same goes with google e-mail accounts the reason i dont use google.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks. Only thing I'm going to kill is some targets.

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XD-45 (slightly used, no noticeable wear), hard case, 3 mags, 2 boxes Winchester .45acp ammo -- $375 + tax

Armalite AR-10 M4, hard case, fixed and collapsible butt stocks, red dot, 4 boxes match .308, 3 mags -- $1100 + tax

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
excellent price on the xd45, and with an extra mag and ammo! And the AR, they must have really been wanting to get rid of those to throw in all those goodies too

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got batteries for the camera so here are the crappy pics:

and the Armalite AR-10

1 - 15 of 15 Posts