Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have browsed this forum for a while now, but have finally decided it was time to make an account.

I am a long time shooter and only own two handguns myself, a Walther P99AS Full size 9mm and a Walther PPS .40S&W.

Yet I have shot plenty of other handguns, and am looking to get into the XD(m) scene. Trying to decide between the 4.5 and the 5.25" .45 ACP before the 3 free magazines promotion is over. I'll edit with a link to my new thread once it is complete with all my questions I have, and I have plenty

·
Registered
407 Posts
Well welcome to XDtalk from north Idaho!

·
Premium Member
24,710 Posts
hello to ya

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked up my XDm 5.25 Monday. Very, very nice! You can't go wrong & you won't be disappointed. It's just about perfect for me!
Thanks for the good review, I do have one question for you, how is the rear sights? I am used to the 3-dot setup seen on Walthers, which, if you are not familiar would be like you would see on any Trijicon night sights but with white dots (non illuminating).

From the pictures I can see, is seems like the rear is just a typical black sight with no markings, similar to those which I have used on my friends Kimber Crimson Carry II, which I am not really a fan of, but then again, his does not have the truglo front sight. Any thoughts or comments appreciated, Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts