Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first ACP.A Springfield XD .40 subcompact.Have experience with revolvers, but none with autos. Anyone know of a women's only training class or even camp in NC? I already have my Concealed Carry.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
?? Does it have to be womens only? And because I really don't know why, can I ask?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Just got my first ACP.A Springfield XD .40 subcompact.Have experience with revolvers, but none with autos. Anyone know of a women's only training class or even camp in NC? I already have my Concealed Carry.

This isn't Fayettville, but it's not that far

Concealed Handgun Carry, Inc. - LADIES/GALS CLASS

Chris and his wife both teach and are outstanding and interesting. My wife took her CHL class there and loved it. He also shoots IPSC and IDPA and is generally a really nice guy. This is a link to his VERY basic class he teaches all kinds.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The main reason for the ladies only is because I was watching a special on shootingusa on the S & W ladies pistol camp. It seemed cool and she brought up some valid points on how women's grip is different and dominant eye theories, etc. I would love to go there, but it's in Louisiana. I am open to mixed gender, just thought I would try this first.
Anyone interested check these chics out Babes With Bullets: Welcome To Babes With Bullets™

1 - 5 of 5 Posts