Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I talked the one of the guys at Spec Ops and I must say that I am happy with the customer service that was given. My brothers birthday is coming up and he mentioned wanting a new belt and holster so I called up Spec Ops; since my brother is a beefy boy like me, I asked if they had Rigger belts in other sizes not advertised on the website, but sadly they did not. So... I asked about having one made; I will admit that I was a little apprehensive about asking since all the other BIG NAME companies wouldn't even entertain the idea to even inquire, but I thought what the hell and asked, and to my surprise the rep said he would find out and call me back. So later in the day I get a call back (missed it so it went to VM) and the rep said it would not be a problem and best of all, there would be no additional cost to the custom order. What's also cool is the belt would have a lifetime guaranty AND if my brother ever lots his gut and the belt became too big, they would change it out for a smaller one. Talk about FIRST CLASS SERVICE!!!

But I still want to ask, has anyone used Spec Ops? Has anyone used their Rigger belt as a gun belt? Any feedback before I make the move to buy would be great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
559 Posts
i own one but haven't used it as a gun belt. That's cool that they can custom make a belt, I have the smallest size they make and it's still a little big.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i own one but haven't used it as a gun belt. That's cool that they can custom make a belt, I have the smallest size they make and it's still a little big.

Yeah the warranty seems BULLET PROOF ;)

I'd call them up and ask them about a custom make belt.

As for using it as a gun belt, do you not think it is up for the task? Are Rigger belts a bad idea as a gun belt in general?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Yeah the warranty seems BULLET PROOF ;)

I'd call them up and ask them about a custom make belt.

As for using it as a gun belt, do you not think it is up for the task? Are Rigger belts a bad idea as a gun belt in general?
I say it would work pretty well as a gun belt. I use the rigger belt that the Army issued me as my gun belt and it works fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts