Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM looking for a Range Bag or Whatever for MY pistols i have 3 a xd40 service beretta p92 brigader and a .38 special snub nose
soon to have a SA 1911 gi mil-spec

I want a bag that could hold all of the without shifting or maybe just 2

thanks
chris

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
I have the I-SHOT Tournament Bag. I carry 4 pistols with no trouble. I could carry six If I use the removable gun rug. The i-SHOT Pro Shooter bag will let you carry 4 as well.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Old School said:
I have the I-SHOT Tournament Bag. I carry 4 pistols with no trouble. I could carry six If I use the removable gun rug. The i-SHOT Pro Shooter bag will let you carry 4 as well.
The I-Shot bags are awsome never go to the range without it :D .
plenty off room for guns, ammo ,holsters,ear protection and eye protection.
Just a great bag for guns 8)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got mine at Academy about two years ago...cost about $25.00. It'll hold at least two guns , more ammo than you will want to lug around, extra holster and mag pouches and all the other junk and clutter that I carry to the range or match., and still have plenty of room left!

The same bag with a Browning emblem will set you back about $76.00. It's the one in the lower left corner of the picture at this link (minus the Browning logo):

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/accessories/detail.asp?value=012J&cat_id=121&type_id=41517
J&cat_id=121&type_id=41517

Can't beat the quality for the price.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Old School said:
Listen to the wise man here. I have one as well, definately worth every penny. Room for the guns, mags and all your extra gear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts