Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a Bi-Tone XDm 9mm anywhere in Washington State? I'm willing to drive anywhere in the state to pick it up.

If you've seen one please let me know where.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Keiths Sporting Goods in Gresham Oregon has them. Atleast they did when i called them a couple days ago. Good deals too..559.00 for black and i believe 619 for bitone

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
i saw one at Wade's in Bellevue on monday. i think they wanted $699 for the lil pea shooter. good looking gun, i have not handled one though

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well for $699 i guess it would make more sense to buy from Keiths and have it sent to an FFL in WA. I just hate to give Keiths my business.

Thanks for the info guys, if anyone else sees them out there let me know please.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I will check out this side of the state for you. I will email you if I see one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Gilbertsguns.com. bitone 620, ships the next day. I hope to get my black XDm 9 tomorrow or friday, ordered it on Monday

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw that XD on Gilberts Guns. I didn't buy it initially since I've never purchased a gun online and didn't really want to do it. Well now I can kick myself cause I decided to buy that one but it was no longer on their website, so I called them up and they were already out :(.

So I found a shop up in Seattle, WA that had one and made the 175 mile drive up and got it. Of course they had it at the rip off price of $699.

I guess thats what I get for not jumping on that one Gilberts had.

A buddy of mine went with me on the all day road trip to pick up my gun. He had recently bought an Arsenal AK SAM-7 online. He was telling me that while he had to pay shipping and the handling fee for an ffl when you have it shipped, he didn't get charged for sales tax.

So I guess the $56 in taxes, and the $50 in gas would have more than covered the added costs if I'd had purchased it online.

Oh well. It was a fun day and its always nice to pay and have your new toy right then and there.

The XDm 9 in bitone is truely an incredible gun. I could have made a smarter buy cash wise but not selection wise.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now I feel really stupid. Yesterday I went and fired my XDm 9mm for the first time. This being two days after I purchased it. Before I went I stopped by my local Sportsmans Warehouse. The same store that two days earlier erroneously told me that the XDm 9mm isn't even available yet had a bi-tone XDM 9mm for $649. $50 less than what I payed two days earlier and 5 minutes from my house instead of 3 hours from my house.

:(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(:confused::(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Keiths had two of them last week on Friday, I bought the last of two they had last Saturday. Not sure when they will have more.

Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey guys I just bought my Bi-tone 9mm today for $646.92 at Davesguns in Spokane. They sell alot online too, his site is davesguns.com. Just alittle shop with alot of guns :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts