Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a holster for my gun, and can not seam to find any place where I can get one for the 3.8 with the CT trigger guard laser installed.

I would like an IWB holster and a nice paddle holster for OC. I like the holster the gun came with, but it no longer works now that I have added the laser. Right now I'm more interested in the IWB then the OWB but would like one of each.

Also I don't want to wait 6-10 weeks for the thing! I have found a few places that will make me one but they all say 6-10 weeks or more before I would get it.

I'm willing to buy used as well, so long is its in good condition.

I just applied for my CPL yesterday and should have it in 2-4 weeks, so I would like to have the holster in 2 weeks or less so I have it when my CPL comes in and I can carry my XDm right away.

Thanks for the help guys!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Concealed Technology LLC | Built by hand, by us, for only you!

I work with this guy at my sheriff's department. He's a really good guy, and has never failed to come up with a solution for all my holster needs. Makes great outside the waistband holsters similar to raven concealment. And awesome inside the waistband holsters similar to a cross breed. Good retention in all of his holsters. And his prices have always been reasonable.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
^^^^ Ding!

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
LOL, well I dunno about "normal" but you could say Im a 'regular" guy, sometimes Im even "that guy" LOLOL!! :cool:

carry on

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts