Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'v decided I better get an AR before they ban them again. I'm looking for some advice on what to buy. Any suggestions would be helpfull.

·
Premium Member
4,154 Posts
I'v decided I better get an AR before they ban them again. I'm looking for some advice on what to buy. Any suggestions would be helpfull.
Whatever you can find......

Realistically though one would need to know more about what the intended use is.

Short range target, long range target, hunting, civil defense/SHTF, home protection?

Any caliber preferences? Must haves on the rifle?

Give us a little more information.

Also know that in this political climate you're going to pay at best 1.5x and at worst 2x what you normally would.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Welcome and good luck. Shelves are empty at gun stores around the country as well as the web. If you find a decent deal snatch it up right away.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Whatever you can find......

Also know that in this political climate you're going to pay at best 1.5x and at worst 2x what you normally would.

Not starting a war, and I know that it is happening, but around here AR's are going for normal price. My LGS did say his price went up and he has passed it on to the customer, but it was only like 5-8%. Just bought mine Friday for 850 out the door. Normal DPMS with the normal 2 mags, cleaning kit, case, etc. Just be careful and look around. If someone is charging 1.5x or 2x normal, let them keep it. And NEVER do business with that gun shop again!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Also, if anyone is looking for AR's and can't find one, let me know. I can tell you places that you can call in Mississippi and maybe you can get it transferred.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts