Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. I want your guys and gals feedback on your after market stocks. Which ones you like? How much? Did the performance increase?
I have been looking at the Bell and Carlson A2 #2999 for $210.00+. But I am completely open to suggestions (pics are a plus).
Thanks,
Silver

·
Registered
399 Posts
I had a couple of the B&C Duramaxx stocks...much better than the factory stocks. If you have more cash I say get the McMillan.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a couple of the B&C Duramaxx stocks...much better than the factory stocks. If you have more cash I say get the McMillan.

I have looked at HS Precision and McMillan but I do not have the extra cheese right now.
Did you have any complaints about your duramaxx?

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had a Savage 10FP several years ago and went through the same thing --- looking to replace the flimsy plastic factory stock with something better. I finally decided that it made more sense (financially) to just sell the Savage and buy a Remington 700 with a nice H-S Precision stock already installed. The Savage was a pretty dang good rifle, but I like the Remington 700 Police much better. :D

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I had a Savage 10FP-LE with the short bull barrel. I put a Choate Varmint stock on it. If you want to crawl around with it, forget it, but that Choate added a bit of weight to it and ate up almost all of the recoil. It was strictly a range gun for me though.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered a Duramaxx stock and will post pics when it comes in. Thanks for comments gents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts