Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are all gun belt made for church, lol... I'm looking for something on the lines of a biker, heavy metal, steam punk, or goth type belt.

Something like these:

Also been looking at the Belly Belts - Blue Stone Safety, Stealth Defense and the Comfort Holster. I just hope they make them big enough to wrap around my fat ***, lol... Any opinions about these type of CC for every day use?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Who needs a pistol with those belts? Hit 'em with the belt !! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are all gun belt made for church, lol... I'm looking for something on the lines of a biker, heavy metal, steam punk, or goth type belt.

Something like these:

Also been looking at the Belly Belts - Blue Stone Safety, Stealth Defense and the Comfort Holster. I just hope they make them big enough to wrap around my fat ***, lol... Any opinions about these type of CC for every day use?

Thanks guys!

I have been looking for the same thing. I have two belly bands that I got free when I purchased a couple of holster undershirts from Magills. I have not used them yet, think I do not like the idea of the barrel pointing in that direction:rolleyes:

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leather Holsters for Springfield XD, Glock, 1911, M&P, Beretta, Ruger, Sig, Taurus, Kahr,

They have a motorcycle themed belt... no that bada** but on the right track.

Thanks for the link to start off the search Bro! ;)

Who needs a pistol with those belts? Hit 'em with the belt !! :D
That's the point... I don't want to wast all the expensive ammo... The gun is for looking cool and the belt is for protection! I can see how you may have gotten that confused, lol :p

My wife uses the belly band when she's jogging. She opted for the Desantis version because its crafted a little better. Works good for her, I don't quite have the fisique for it though.
lol... Well I to may not have the physique.... OR the gut, lol :oops:

I have been looking for the same thing. I have two belly bands that I got free when I purchased a couple of holster undershirts from Magills. I have not used them yet, think I do not like the idea of the barrel pointing in that direction:rolleyes:
Well when you come across some in your search, let me know Bro! 8)

Also if you're not using the belly bands, do ya want to sell one? What size do you have, I would need the bloated corpse size, lol... If I don't like it as a holster, I guess I could just use it to compress a few inches, lol...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have a belly band, and the belly to go with it!:oops:

It is a cheap model and I really can't figure out how to wear it right. I have seen a picture where someone was wearing it up really high...but it was above the belly, and I have seen pics wear it is worn like an inside the pants, below the waistband, down in the crotch holster.

There is no way I am going to wear it down low simply because it does not allow me to sit comfortably. No way to wear it that high since it would not conceal well.

I am going to stick with my Crossbreed holster. I have a great one for my 9 mm and just ordered a Minituck for my Kahr PM9...do just fine for carrying to church.:)

RJ

·
Banned
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a belly band, and the belly to go with it!:oops:

It is a cheap model and I really can't figure out how to wear it right. I have seen a picture where someone was wearing it up really high...but it was above the belly, and I have seen pics wear it is worn like an inside the pants, below the waistband, down in the crotch holster.

There is no way I am going to wear it down low simply because it does not allow me to sit comfortably. No way to wear it that high since it would not conceal well.

I am going to stick with my Crossbreed holster. I have a great one for my 9 mm and just ordered a Minituck for my Kahr PM9...do just fine for carrying to church.:)

RJ

What kind of church you go to where you need a gun :shock:

J/K ;)

If you want to sell it, PM me and let see if we can come to an agreement.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I haven't seen any gun belts with studs or spikes on them, but you may like the Wilderness Tactical Instructor's or Frequent Flyer's belts.

If you get one go for the 5 stitch with polymer insert, I've been using the FF belt for a couple of weeks and absolutely fell in love with it. Think two ring belt like the one's in football pants.

Hell, I bet you can put some metal studs on it easy enough then you would have a bludgeon whip and a gun. haha!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts