Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new hat. Something in maybe ACU or Multicam. I would prefer it to be a fitted type operators/contractors hat without a buckle or velcro type size adjuster. Anyone have any suggestions?

I know there are alot out there the bad thing is, I usually like to try a hat on before buying one and there just isn't any stores around me that offer hats like this...

I tend to bend up my rim quite a bit also.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1 for the Condor, it does have a strap rather than being fitted, but it is one of the better sized Operator Caps out there. I like my bill bent heavily and worn very low and the Condor has just the right amount of height.
I am right there with you on the way you wear your hat. By the time I am done bending up my bill, I can't put my sunglasses on without having to move my hat back up. It is usually a choice between hat and glasses...haha!

I see the hat you are talking about...I wish I had seen it sooner. I ordered the Condor hats yesterday, ACU and Multicam. Should be here in a week or so. Shipping is expensive these days...:eek:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update: So, I ended up deciding to go with the Condor hat. I ordered one in Multicam and one in the digital pattern from Cheaper Than Dirt. They showed up this morning. I opened the box and inside, there are two Multicam hats and one digital. Looks like they felt generous. :shock: The hats are actually better than I was expecting for the $9.97 each they charge. So, while they aren't the fitted look that I like, I now have 3 pretty decent hats. Now I just need to get some patches to wear on them.

Also, I checked the invoice and I was only charged for two hats.

"WINNING"!!!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I have an American battle flag I wear on mine, and sometimes switch it out with a gadsden flag

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.