Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i haven't been on here for awhile because i sold my XD40 service model a couple of months back and now looking for another handgun.
I'd like to go back to the service model but maybe a 9 this time instead of a 40. My possible choices were:
1. XD9 tactical
2. Sig P229 or P226
3. any 1911 type pistol

any suggestions? Thanks!

·
Registered
443 Posts
You realize you won't be happy until you get the XD9 Service (first) then the Sig 226 (navy because the navy is the best), and then a good 1911 .45 like a SPringfield or a Kimber or a Colt.

So go ahead treat yourself for once will yah! Sheesh!

Get them all!!!!!

Tom :wink:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I own various handguns, various calibers. I like my XD-9 the best over em all. An awesome weapon, less recoil, and the best.....cheap ammunition.
If you get the 9 tactical beware.....you'll soon be wanting a subcompact! :wink:

·
Registered
657 Posts
why would you sell your XD40 why not just buy another XD to go with your 40?????

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lYxFizzyl said:
why would you sell your XD40 why not just buy another XD to go with your 40?????
the 40 is pricey to shoot haha... but i've actually reconsidered getting another xd40 or a sig in the 40. << hippocrite! :lol:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
You can always find a place that has a good layaway policy, and buy em all! I'm sure they'll work with ya...especially if you put a good chunk down on em.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts