Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a XDM 45 and want to carry it on duty, but our department requires an auto-locking holster like the Safariland ALS. Does anyone know if there are any Safariland ALS holsters that will fit an XDM 45 with a TRL-1 light?

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
http://www.copsplus.com/dutyholsters.php

Are the XDm .45 dimensions the same as the .40? I don't know much about the gun. Anyways, that level II SLS and the Blackhawks all have options for light mounted weapons.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I know safariland has holsters for XDM 9mm & 40s&w that Suport a TLR-1 but I don't know if they have a 45acp yet. You'll have to check the website and/or call them. Serpa holsters you's a prepryatary light that's over priced with horrible reliability.

I myself will never by a serpa. Ever! Guns are made to shoot what your aiming at NOT your leg. (derekgrebner87 & sturmgewehre YouTube). AD/ND's hapen and serpa's help them hapen moreofftin. Thank's but no Thank's! Just my op

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, talked to Springfield Armory Customer Service and they confirmed that the exterior dimensions on the XD(m) .40 and .45 are the same except for the .45 being slightly taller and that an XD(m) .45 will fit a holster made for the XD(m) .40. Called Safariland and their customer service rep gave me a the model number for the open top, Level I duty holster for a XD(m) .40 with a TRL-1 light. I ordered the holster and it should be here in 3-4 weeks and I will post pics and whether or not it truly fits right, it better because its $100!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts