Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everybody's thought on the Springfield Armory MC Operator? I really like it. Plus it does not have the guide rod. Pros and Cons?

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
I don't have one, but I have put it through the paces at a tactical course. It was a very good shooter. I am not typically a fan of railed 1911s, but this one works for me. Cons - the price I guess. But hey, if you can afford it, go for it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to take a little time to come up with the cash, I'm thinking by Feb.'09. I was leaning towards the xd-45 service, but 1911's are my Achilles heel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have one and it has been perfect for over 5k rounds. Feeds everything so include a steady diet of LSWCs. Go for it!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I really like this gun. I bought a Wilson magwell and had the blue steel refinished to match the rest of the guy.

Been 100%. I LOVE the grips.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I still love my XD's... but as a retired marine, I had to get a 1911. Once I got my first one (springfield) I had been bitten by the 1911 bug and now I've since aquired a RIA Tactical 1911. They are great guns... I love them and see my collection growing even more, very soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts