Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It made it and was well worth the wait. Troy from Brigade Gun Leather built this holster for my S&W M&P .40c and all I can say is...SWEET. All hand made and very tough and easy to conceal!! If anyone is looking for a holster...I STRONGLY recommend checking his stuff out!! :D :cool:

$SAM_1460.jpg $SAM_1462.jpg $SAM_1463.jpg

·
Premium Member
32,784 Posts
Nice looking holster, looking forward to your review

·
Registered
206 Posts
Nice looking holster.
How much was it?
How long to get it?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Ahh! You did beat me to it! Part of me wonders why I told him I didn't need it til November, but I'll be happy to have mine. Lookin' good there buddy.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking holster.
How much was it?
How long to get it?
Yea, I am very happy with it! Troy does outstanding work, you can look on his webpage, or find him in the site sponsors section on here, and get all the info about it. It's the model M-11 going for $115.00 and typically it's a 6 month wait but from what I hear his back log has been getting smaller as he has been bustin his ass to get them out. If your interested check with him and I bet he will work something out with you...:D He definantly will put together the best holster you will find for the price, all hand made and this is NOT flimsy leather or stitching. This holster is built to be used but yet is as comfortable as it can be...it's like it's not there when your wearing it.

It provides a very contoured fit to whatever model gun you have. Each holster is made to fit the specific model gun that you are ordering for. They come with the tension screw around the trigger guard area that can be tightened or loosened to set the tension on the draw to where YOU want it. After only a few days of wearing this holster it has became a part of me. It fits perfect and as I said, it is as if it's not even there.

The snaps on the belt loops that hold the hoster are very nice heavy duty snaps and do not just pop loose like a regular snap. They are "directional" I guess you could say...they have to be pulled in the proper direction for them to come apart or to be snapped together. This is a very nice feature as it keeps the holster from coming off your belt unexpectidly.

I am considering one for my 1911 next...I very highly recommend that you check him out if you are looking for a holster, you wont regret it! :cool:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh! You did beat me to it! Part of me wonders why I told him I didn't need it til November, but I'll be happy to have mine. Lookin' good there buddy.
Thanks Croesius, yea...I can't say enough about this holster or Troys work. These things are very nice holsters, I wouldnt mind having one for all of my pistols! :shock:

Looks great. I think an OWB in cordovan will look nice for the CZ 75B I just picked up.
XDfense, I think your right! lol :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts